Healthy Eating Tips for the Chaotic Life with The Organic Gourmet:
Let’s put the “Yum” back into your diet.
If your life is so chaotic that eating healthy is difficult, this Leading Chaos Podcast episode is just for you.
For over 30 years, Leslie Cerier, “The Organic Gourmet” Chef has been teaching culinary nutrition and hands-on vegetarian cooking for health and vitality, writing cookbooks focusing on eating local, seasonal, organic foods that are not just good for you, but also pleasurable, delicious and good for the planet.
Leslie Cerier is the author of six cookbooks:
- Co-Author of Visionary Cooking, Food for the Eyes (E Cookbook 2013)
- Gluten-Free Recipes for the Conscious Cook, A Seasonal Vegetarian Cookbook (New Harbinger Publications, 2010), which was named one of the 12 best cookbooks of 2010 by Natural Solutions Magazine;
- Going Wild in the Kitchen (Square One Publishers, 2005)
- The Quick and Easy Organic Gourmet (Barrytown Ltd, 1996)
- Co-Author of Sea Vegetable Celebration (The Book Publishing Company, 2001)
- Editor of Taste Life! Organic Recipes (Square One Publishers, 2002).
Stay up to date on her latest recipes, classes and contact info at www.lesliecerier.com
Ria’s Favorite Free App for finding restaurants can be found via the Yelp website.
Did you like this podcast on healthy eating? Please share and leave a comment.